Hu-Friedy’s Lingual Collection consists of eleven instruments that feature:
- Optimal intraoral access
- Ideal visibility for clinician
- Enhanced comfort for patient
- More time savings allowing
for additional patient education
LINGUAL DEBONDING PLIERS
These pliers aid in lingual bracket removal. The remarkable design allows for quick debonding while ensuring patient comfort is not compromised.
LINGUAL DISTAL END CUTTER
Uniquely designed for lingual treatment, cuts hard wires up to .018" (.45 mm).
LINGUAL PIN & LIG CUTTER
Uniquely designed for lingual treatment, cuts soft wire pins and ligature wires up to .012" (.30 mm).
LINGUAL WEINGART PLIERS
Uniquely designed for lingual treatment; versatile utility pliers with serrations. Useful for placement and removal of archwires.
LINGUAL LIGATURE DIRECTOR
Used to direct archwires into the bracket slot up to .021” x .025”, as well as tuck the excess wire under the bracket wing.
LINGUAL COLLECTION PRODUCTS:
- LINGUAL WEINGART PLIERS, 90° Bend - (678-702-90)
- LINGUAL MATHIEU PLIERS - (678-705)
- LINGUAL BRACKET REMOVING PLIERS - (678-703)
- LINGUAL HAMMERHEAD NITI PLIERS - (678-704)
- LINGUAL HAMMERHEAD NITI PLIERS WITH SERRATIONS -
- LINGUAL LIGATURE DIRECTOR - (678-706)
- LINGUAL TORQUING KEY WITH PICKER - (678-708)